Friday, June 10, 2011

A cheat day!!

So I am a huge country music fan and with that I am a huge Kenny fan. Tomorrow is, what my family refers to as, Kenny Day! This day is devoted entirely to Kenny. This also means I'm not at home eating my Jenny food and to make it harder there are other preparing my food. Another hurdle is alcohol....like I said on day one there are a couple of cheat days I have schedule for the summer, this is one of them.

What to do to prepare and succeed!

I worked out double today.
I'll run tomorrow before the event
When drinking I'll drink water along side the alcohol (this flush the water weight you retain.
when drinking)
I WILL try very hard to pick the best options when eating out and or at a tail gate.
The foods I'm bring for the tail gate are healthier options, skinning margaritas, chips and
salsa and guacamole,

These are all thing I'm going to to tomorrow to not get to far behind on my journey. I'm feeling guilty that this event comes in my first week of loseing weight, as I know it's the most important. I am trying to counter act the feeling with the knowledge that I can still loss maybe just not as much and that I have been going to Kenny Day for well over 8 years!

Enjoy your weekend as I WILL enjoy mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment