Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No pic today...

So I lost...not a lot 2 lb but it was still something....Since you can't see much change in only one week, for the beginning of my journey I'm going to post pictures every other week!

I'm going to step up my working out this week. My goal is to run a 5 k the last weekend in July so I have to start running outside. I think this will also help me see faster result. This week I'm going to try a couple of water exercise programs as well.

On food: I stuck to Jenny for most of the week minus my cheat day. This week I only have fathers day to contend with and I don't think it will be to hard. I also tried jennies new pasta ole and I'm in love....best lunch they have!!

Till next time.

Eat healthy stay happy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 2 lb weight loss! You're doing great! (Love your closing 'eat healthy, stay happy!')

    ReplyDelete