Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 1 ~ 200Lb

Hello everyone!!

My name Is Jenna, Jen, and I’m on a journey to lose Fifty Pounds before my husband returns.  I am an almost 25 year old stay at home mom of two.  I have an almost 3 year old named Peyton and a just 1 year old Taylor (both girls).  I have a wonderful extremely fit amazing husband that is in the military. He leaves for training in a couple weeks and will be gone for 100 days.  This leaves me the perfect time to give up cooking and join Jenny Craig!!  I joined them right after I had my second daughter and lost about 25 pounds.  I gained some of that back over the holidays and then just keep that on.

My kids are my everything. I don’t want to end up one of those fat moms that are just sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in (but fully clothed) because I’m too large to move around with my kids.  Unfortunately I have the gut feeling I’m on my way there. So I have to make a Change!!

I have committed and I mean really committed to Jenny Craig.  My mother-in-law has lost tons of weight over the last couple months and she did it by using Jenny Craig’s food and tools.  So I’m on bored…Here I go….. I gave up alcohol and candy and cookies (oh how I will miss those cookies).  On the alcohol note I did give it up for a regular bases but it is summer and I do have some summer activates going on so I’m giving myself cheat days.  I believe you can only be successful if you have a couple cheat days to look forward too.

The hardest thing for me is the mind game of losing weight; this is what I’m doing to keep me on track. I will attend my weekly meetings with the most amazing consultant, Melissa (Madison east) and get my Jenny food from there.  I will be keeping up on this blog with my thoughts on the program a couples couple times a week. I will update a picture every week.  That’s right pictures.  I’m not just talking about before and after pictures I mean real pictures of me….Me in a swim suite…wait….me in a bikini!  I picked out a bikini ( one i wear the last time i was 150Lbs) and I’m put it on and took a picture of day 1….(please keep in mind that I have a very bad self-esteem and it took a lot for me to do this so be kind and don’t judge…too much)

TODAY…DAY 1…200 Lb



OK so there they are...chubby Jen.  I always have been told i have a beautiful face.....I want a beautiful body!!

I'm off to eat my Jenny lunch with my work my work out routine starting tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for doing this. Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time, one workout at a time, and continue to write it all down, the good with the 'not so good'. Do this FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete